• 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
• Gourmet Warehouse Bourbon Honey Marinade
• Seasoning Salt
1) Place fish in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Pour enough GW Bourbon Honey Marinade to cover, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2) Preheat grill for medium heat.
3) Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and reserve marinade for basting.
4) Sprinkle Salmon with seasoning salt and pepper – preferably freshly ground black pepper. Continue to baste salmon with reserve marinade while grilling
5) Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.