• 2 lbs lean ground beef
• 1 c. Gourmet Warehouw Great American beef marinade
• Deep, coverable dish for marinading
• 1 egg or breadcrumbs as binder (optional)
1) In a large bowl, lightly mix together the ground beef with 2 tbsp of GW Great American marinade
2) Form 6 patties, kneading the meat as little as possible to preserve texture.
3) Place formed patties in marinading dish and pour remaining marinade over, refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) Preheat your grill or barbecue to high and lightly oil the grates. Places the patties on the oiled grill and cook about 5 minutes per side, brushing with left over marinade during grilling.
5) DO NOT PRESS DOWN ON THE PATTIES WHILE GRILLING – this only squeezes out the moisture and marinade from your burgers.
** Special Note: Forming a patty that is going to be placed in a marinade does not always follow the same rules as your typical patty. Make sure your hamburger patty is firm before placing in the dish. You can simply add an egg and/or bread crumbs to act as a binder to firm up your hamburger patty.