• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
• 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 in. peices
• 1 count 8 oz package fresh, chopped mushrooms
• 2 onions, quartered
• 1 package cherry tomatoes
• Pineapple chunks (optional)
• Resealable plastic bag or non- reactive bowl for marinading
• Gourmet Warehouse Island Jerk Marinade Recipe
1) Place chicken pieces in the resealable plastic bag. Pour 1 cup of Gourmet Warehouse Island Jerk marinade over the chicken into the bag.
2) Gently massage marinade in the chicken pieces. Cover or seal and marinate in the refrigerator 1- 2 hours, the longer the better!
3) Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate.
4) While the grill is heating, thread chicken onto skewers, alternating mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and green bell pepper between chicken pieces.
5) Place skewers on the prepared grill and cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Baste with the left over marinade frequently during the last 10 minutes of cooking.