• Gourmet Warehouse Kickin’ Strawberry BBQ Sauce
• 1 package of bacon
• Large shrimp (thawed), 5-6 per serving
1) Peel, de-vein and marinate shrimp for 3-4 hours in Gourmet Warehouse Kickin’ Strawberry BBQ Sauce. Use enough sauce to cover shrimp while reserving ¼ cup for basting.
2) Cut bacon strips into half slices.
3) Wrap bacon around shrimp.
4) Skewer and grill the bacon-wrapped shrimp for approximately 10 minutes on each side, or until bacon is slightly crispy.
5) Baste the shrimp with the reserved Gourmet Warehouse Kickin’ Strawberry Sauce throughout and finish before serving