• 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 3 (1/2 inch thick) slices peeled cored fresh pineapple
• 1 cup shredded cheddar or mexican blend cheese
• 4 Large flour tortillas
• 1/3 cup finely chopped red onions
• 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons Gourmet Warehouse Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce
*** You can substitue whatever kind of cheese you enjoy if you aren’t a fan of the ones we’ve used.
1) Preheat your grill to medium heat.
2) When hot, grill the chicken for 6 minutes and then turn over.
3) Add your sliced, cored pineapple to barbecue and grill another 6 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done (170° F) and pineapple is heated through, turning pineapple only after 3 minutes.
4) Transfer chicken and pineapple to cutting board.
5) Reduce barbecue to low heat. Cut chicken into thin strips, then cut pineapple into thin slices while your grill is cooling.
6) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese onto of each tortilla. Top evenly with chicken, pineapple, onions, peppers, Sweet Heat barbecue sauce and remaining cheese.
7) Fold tortillas in half; press tops to flatten slightly.
8) Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and Quesadillas are lightly browned on both sides.