• 1/2 lb of bacon
• 1/2 lb of breakfast sausage
• 1 (28 oz) can baked beans
• 1 (15.5 ounce) can Cannellini white beans, drained
• 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, drained (you could substitute these with butter, navy, kidney or chili beans if you don’t like black beans) • 1/2 c. packed dark brown sugar) • 1 cup Gourmet Warehouse Golden Carolina BBQ sauce
• 1 (1 oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
• 1/4 c. ketchup
*** Leave the bacon and sausage out for meatless baked beans that will please everyone.
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon . Drain, crumble, and set aside.
3) In the same skillet, cook breakfast sausage (crumble sausage while cooking in small pieces with wooden spoon)drain and set aside with bacon.
4) In a large deep casserole dish or Dutch oven, combine the bacon, sausage, baked beans, Cannellini beans, and black beans. Stir in the brown sugar, Gourmet Warehouse Golden Carolina BBQ sauce , ketchup and onion soup mix until well blended.
5)Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour in the preheated oven.