• 1 – 2 pounds Sockeye Salmon • 1 – 1 cups of Gourmet Warehouse Sesame Ginger marinade
• 1 tablespoon Gourmet Warehouse Blackening Spice Rub • 1 pound of Asparagus
• 3 cloves garlic, chopped
• 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
• 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
1) Marinate salmon with Gourmet Warehouse Sesame Ginger marinade for a minimum of 15 minutes (up to 2 hrs. if desired) Season to taste Gourmet Warehouse Blackening Spice Rub
2) To grill: preheat grill on medium, grill fish for 4-5 minutes on each side or until opaque and separates easy
3) To Sauté: place marinated salmon with skin removed in pan on medium, cook fish 3-5 minutes on each side or until opaque and separates easily.
4) Melt butter or margarine in a pan over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and Balsamic vinegar: cover and cook for 10 minutes (stirring occasionally) or until asparagus is tender.
5) At the last minute of cooking, add the chopped garlic
5) Place cooked salmon in middle of plate, place cooked asparagus around salmon
Recipe from Publix adapted to Gourmet Warehouse products